Saturday, October 3, 2009

Alberta's Bill 50

Thank Deborah Yedlin for her clear analysis of Alberta's electrical energy situation, the grid system in particular and the danger of Bill 50.

Good work Ms. Yedlin.

Getting bogged down in a flawed Bill 50


Find it at http://www.calgaryherald.com/business/Getting+bogged+down+flawed+Bill/2061330/story.html

I'm still a little confused by what the issue is with Alberta's Progressive Conservatives, however.

When Ralph was in, Calgary PC's told us he could do no wrong. A great many other Albertans had differing opinions. I always assumed it was a case of , "My Party, My Leader. If I disagree I probably don't have all the facts."

Now it seems that Mr. Stelmach can do no right. Yet Other Alberta PC's, especially rural members, seem to have a less firm opinion.

It can't be that old story, Flames - Great!, Oilers - Yuck!, Stampeders - Great!, Eskimos - Yuck!, Calgary someone - how to react to no one in particular is difficult, Edmonton's Stelmach - Yuck! When it comes to political leaders, Yuck wins by default?

It can't be that simple, can it?

So what's really going on?
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment